Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here's to a new first..


That's right Adam, Robin, & Corbin, now everyone has to suffer while they trudge through my new blog. Just kidding, I've enjoyed y'alls blog so much, I says to myself "I can do that!" Well we'll see how I do all together now. Yay!!! For everyone!! Ha!Ha!


Currently:

Oscar & I have his family over right now, and we've been eating some good mexican food. We have cooked out the last couple of nights with some great mexican barbecue. For those of you who don't know, mexican barbeque is barbacoa in a taco w/cilantro and onion. Pretty fatty, but great flavor. Personally, I have to psyche myself out some before I eat. I'm not much for trying meat that comes from weird places (like the cow's face in this instance).


Enough of that, Oscar has just finished school and had a great finish. Now he is working on meeting his goals for military. He has begun attending Officer Candidate School and is thoroughly enjoying it. That is, once he gets past the pain of low crawling for a couple of hundred yards, no sleep, bad food, and a lot of stress. But he really is loving it!!


I am working at a credit union doing lending, etc. It's hard to believe, but I have almost been there a year. I've made some great friends, that make the day go by fast. We are always pulling pranks on each other, which makes for some loud unexpected outbursts. It's great. I have also started working out at a gym. That has been a lot of fun and uplifting for me. I finally got Oscar to try it out with me a couple of days, and I'm glad to say that I kicked his rear in the cycle class. Oscar always kills me in running, so it was nice to have a comeback.


Well, as it is getting late. I will say Good Night for now.

2 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Yea! Welcome to blogging! We're excited to be able to see what you guys are up to. Sounds like you have been having a good time! I added you to my blog so I can check in you anytime I want to. HA HA HA

If you want any tips or help with backgounds or anything let us know!

Igo1 said...

Hey Guys,

So today, I experimented with the music. Yeah, I think I'm going to need some help on somethings. But for now, I'm good. Your blog is great, I love it. I actually know at least one place I can surf the web! Hee-Hee. Good night for now.