Thursday, June 26, 2008

Games

Tonight we had the Espinoza's over to play games. We tried out Citadels. Sister Espinoza reminds me some of Mom in her characteristics. Oscar and I stole all of her cards a couple of times, and I killed her once. I could tell she got a little agitated at that, since we ruined her strategy. But she was a good sport. Brother Espinoza and I tagged teamed both Oscar and her once also, stealing from one and killing the other. That was really funny. So it was fun, and guess what....I won the game!! Yippy-Yay!

Which reminds me.... When Mom and Dad came down we played Puerto Rico a few times, and I won every time. Those are the first games I have won against any one in my family since like elementary school. So just to prove, here's my backup!! Woohoo!!

1 comment:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Games are great we look forward to playing a few with you guys sometime, hopefully soon. I was thinking again today about the music post and realizing how much things change in just a short period of time. Just look at the variety of music we all used to listen to.