
I'm sore. I used some different muscles than usual playing softball this weekend. Our stake is doing a coed softball league, and we had our first games on Saturday. It was a blast!! I was a little nervous about being able to play, but everything worked out just fine. I felt like kicking the dirt again while batting, but I thought maybe that's a little much for the first games. I was surprized to remember all the plays, rules, etc. Oscar played with me, and we both had a great time. After that, we went to a help a family who moved into the ward fix up their house. So we were exhausted when we got home.
Well it sounds like a lot of our family got together in North TX for Father's Day. That's awesome!! I would have loved to have been there. So here's just a few things that I admire about my Dad.
- Honest
- Hard Worker
- Steadfast in the Gospel
- Respect & Love for my Mom
- Good Humor, and-
- He has always made a lot of time for family, despite working so hard.
And since I had not started this before Mother's Day, a few things that I admire in my Mom.
- Excellence in all things
- Her unwavering devotion to the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Creativeness used in raising the family, family gatherings, callings, etc.
- Intelligent
- Deep spirituality and love
So I guess, this is my little way of saying how lucky I have been. I'm just sorry I missed seeing things as I do now earlier in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment