Thursday, June 5, 2008

Music

Thanks Mom & Dad for the Flowers!!


Thanks Emily for my last B-Day present!!








Hey Guys,



It sure was good to hear from you Micah and Billy!!! Ya know, this blog business is kind of fun..... Well, Oscar is going to Kansas for his military for sure, as long as he pasts his PT test. I feel pretty confident he will, but I'll find out tomorrow morning. After he gets back, he will probably teach and do school in the evenings...... MUSIC: I put some music I like, but I also put some music that reminds me of different people in my family. Write back and tell me, if you can tell which songs I picked for you. There are ones for Mom, Micah, Helen, Jonathan, Emily, Adam, and Ambra. There may be more than one for many of you. It was a lot of fun thinking about the songs I relate to each one of you. One of the ones that reminds me of Micah is on right now. It's cracking me up because I can see Micah pointing to his bicep right now with that smile he has on his face when he used to do a good cutdown on someone, which was almost all the time. Right!! :) There's good ones for everyone. Put in your comments....By the way, all the people I sent an initial e-mail to can also post entries/comments etc to this blog. I was kind of thinking it could be for anyone in the family who would like to join in the fun. ...Hope to hear from you. Oh yeah, feel free to give family or close friends the blog site. I put it private, so you can't locate it unless you have the exact address. Have fun, I will talk to you all tomorrow. Goodnight!!

2 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

We thinking about the music. We think Jon is Collective Soul. MC Hammer is for Micah. Mom is Beach Boys and wipe out. Amber is the Proclaimers and Counting Crows. Emily and Phantom of the Opera and Michael Bolton. Adam is Queensryke and Metalica. Helen must be Cristina Agulara? We'll keep guessing though.

Igo1 said...

Micah definitely MCHammer, Ambra could be those (but the one specifically for her is Bohemian Rhapsody, Smashing Pumpkins) Adam is Queensryche, metallica, & acutually somewhat WipeOut because we bust it out real loud as we were driving by the football practice. Emily has several, like River of Dreams, Dream Weaver, 500 miles. Helen was mariah Carey, just because she always had to listen to mine. Jon was collective soul. And the rest were for myself and there were more for others. The music brought back a lot of good memories.