So, Oscar is now teaching Summer School at Manor ISD and making us some extra moolah, which is always a nice thing. He will be taking some summer college courses for the 2nd summer session.

I, on the other hand, was playing in the sun at Schlitterbahn. I think it may be the nation's largest waterpark. It was a lot of fun. I went with some of my friends from work, and it was a great day out. There are three different parks to enjoy. You have to even shuttle between them. For those of you who have kids, they have the coolest kid rides, pools, playthings (ships, animals, houses, etc.) I really wished I had some kids, so I would have had an excuse to go play on them.
This week at work has been kind of crazy, but nothing interesting enough to write about. By the way, if you don't like one of the songs just click next or click on another song you might want to hear. Well goodnight!!



1 comment:
That water park looks like so much fun! I have been wanting to take Corban swimming so bad lately. Good thing it is starting to warm up here now.
Post a Comment